Sunday, October 03, 2004

Sometimes, I really think I'm a big, fat hypocrite. I may act one in front of a group, act another when I'm with a different group, be another with others...and so on and so forth....what is this world coming too?!?! havent i ALWAYS been irritated with fake people? so why am I like this? must ground into God's words...really must...

talking about God, I'm really sorry God. I thought I would change....seems like haiz....

reading Geok's blog made me realise and reflect at how fragile and sinful we are...im not saying that she is sinful or anything, but reading that really reminds me that we got to depend on God ALL THE TIME.

so here goes. sorry Lord. I did 2 things which I knew I shouldn't. I shouldn't but the temptation was TOO great...it just came out and I can't take them back. and what happens next isnt anyone's fault but mine...my body is weak but God isn't. so I really should not sin again. but I can;t help myself! the temptation's too great!!! so Lord, I really need You. Please guide me back.....and lemme stop all these nonsense....

Love today's worship....Simin is an absolute BEST worship leader. really looks up to her alot! Daune was right, she was the only one that can bring emotions through her leading to the congregation. but of course, the Holy Spirit is the main motivator. without the HS, no one would be praising the Lord. So Simin, take care of your body and continue to do your very best to the Lord! Talked to her abit and found out her body isnt that well, yet she still led....wonderful sister. Thank you Lord for her in our church.

and today's sermon was fabulous. it was about caring for your fellow bros and sisters. when pastor asked "Who thinks you have been cared for a great deal?" I was actually smirking in my heart!!! can u believe that? *sinful* I just thought....well...never mind.

then the 2nd question came, and I REALLY wanna put my hands up. it was "Who here thinks that he or she has cared a great deal for other people?" Personally, and my family and close friends, think that I really spent too much of time, efforts, feelings and heart into friendships and caring for others. i may not be initiative to newcomers or whatsoever, but once we start talking and a bond is created, poof! I'll be close to that person and will care for him or her. that's me, and I can't stop it. that's why I always get hurt by freaking selfish and ignorant people, who takes and takes but never gives...well, gives some but not alot...and those people never feel guilty...*hmph*

well...enough of those. haha....really thick skin, but I didnt raise up my hands. i was like imagining the pros and cons. if i didnt raise, people will not know im caring and I have to suffer by myself. but if I raise, people may think, "eew, that Joseph so thick skin, think he really nice or what..." haiz...too bad...I care about how people hink of me. but i didnt raise. y? coz if there are people who already think badly of me and thinks im not caring and that im always expecting people to fork out for me, then what difference does it make if I raise or not? if I do, they will think worse. so might as well not raise. but thanks to other people outside who knows thte true me and supports me in continue to be caring and friendly to those who thinks badly of me and have hurt me. you guys are the only ones who believe that i NEVER expects people to repay me in one way or another...so...yar.

now, why the word in purple? hehe.......


** Reflections **

Look at me
You may think you see who I really am
But you never know me
Everyday
It's as if I play a part

Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart


Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside


I am now
In a world where I have to hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world what's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am


Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me
Why is my reflection someone I don't know

Must I pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside


There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know
The reason why


Why must we all conceal
What we think
How we feel
Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide

I won't pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside


When will my reflection show
Who I am inside


the facts of life....
- 10/03/2004 01:56:00 AM

A long winded Life おれの広し秀明

Name: hiRosHi ~ jOsepH
Age: 21
Nicknames: jOjo ~ moJojOjo
Birthday: 30 July
MSN: hiroshijpop@hotmail.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I AM
- sensitive
- understanding
- emotional
- child-like
- hardworking
- friendly
- sociable
- good listener
- a thinker...
- warm
- cute!?!?! waha
- quite flamboyant
- highly perceptive...
- intellectual
- humorous / lame
- colourful

I LOVE
- singing
- World of Warcraft
- Naruto
- playing bass guitar
- collecting figurines
- reading comic strips and fantasy novels
- cookies
- Ben & Jerry's
- sushi
- S.H.E.
- Jay Chou
- drawing
- sleeping
- playing tennis
- Settlers
- myself ^<

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Dreams of a Young One 夢のだから

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1) Do well for my uni and apply for scholarship!
2) Get a LCD TV for my room
3) Upgrade my com...Sebas is helping
4) Get a new Ipod Video
5) Go to Japan for Holidays
6) Get Darker
7) Write more songs
8) Find the Right One, Mrs Saw anyone
9) Record my 2nd album
10) Lose some flabs!!!<

From the Sound Village 煩い

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


你今天还好吗 - S.H.E
斗牛。要不要 - Tank
背影 - 林宥嘉
来不及 - Hebe
甜甜的 - Jay
我不配 - Jay
蒲公英的约定 - Jay



Laments 面どいセ

Image hosted by Photobucket.com






Sparks "ドベ"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


gEokiE~chan
sU yiNgsY~chan
aLan cHoOng~kun
sHaoNinG~chan
eRneStiNa~chan
wiNi~chan
iVy~chan
tEreNce~kun
zUz~kuN
bRiaN~kuN
jOshUa~kUn
jAsOn tAy~kUn
iAn~kUn
dArIus~kUn
aLviN~kUn
gEralDine~chan
floNa SRC~chan
lAi waNg~kUn
lI weN~chan
sEbaS~kUn
lAwRencE~kUn
alEnE~chan
dA Ed~kUn
sHeng weI~kUn
tiNo~kUn
My Own LJ
lUci's shOp
fElicIa~chaN
liAne~chaN
wEiyi~kuN
tOdd~kuN
jUstIn~kuN

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Divine Destiny - Frostmourne Guild

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

('.')
<('.')>


Sharingan's View うちは


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008


Credits !

Designer is >> Edwardhjt!!!